Your Comments

Thank you very much to all, who were so kind to write me a comment. It makes me extremely happy to know that you appreciate my stories and my motivation to write them... It is definitely an inspiration to keep on writing to read your feedback....
Some forget to sign....So, please sign so I can see who wrote me. By telling this stories, my goal is to spread all over the world the sad situation that those people in Congo live, and thats why I write in English, even though it would be easier to express my feelings in Portuguese.... That is also why you are all free to show to everybody, who might be interested in reading this stories... Many people don't care.... I don't judge anybody, but maybe if we open their eyes....bit by bit this huge problems all around the world will get better....

Please, do care, do try to make things better.... And remember that its not what we do, is how we do it ….

Once again thank you very much for giving me the power and the energy to continue my “fight”...

Gustavo Carona

3 comentários:

  1. Não é fácil dizer alguma coisa depois de ler a tua passagem por zonas onde há tanto sofrimento.
    Tudo o que desejo é que hajam muitos Gustavos que façam a diferença numa humanidade que parece que prefere não saber o que se passa.
    Tenho tanto tanto orgulho ao ler o teu blog que até penso como podes ser meu filho? Não terias sido trocado no Mississauga Memorial Hospital em Toronto?
    Muita força Gustavo, que tenhas muita força mas sempre com a alegria de viver com que nasceste.
    Um grande beijo mãe

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Gu, keep on writing, if you feel annoyed of being a doctor you can change to a "writer".
    When I read your stories I feel overwhelmed.
    Toto Leixões

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Gustavo, acidentalmente vim parar ao teu blog desde um link que o rui sousa publicou no FB. As tuas histórias sao verdadeiramente fascinantes. Certamente que estás a ter experiencias muito duras mas que ao mesmo tempo te enchem como ser humano. Espero que continues a salvar vidas por todas estas terras cheias de sofrimento, e que as tuas palavras inspirem outros a fazer o mesmo e a tornarem-se pessoas melhores.

    Um abraço forte e muita sorte

    Bruno Amaral

    ResponderEliminar